- Talking Bus Campaign Meets Politicians
- Warning…these three puppies will melt your heart!
- Rehoming Failed Guide Dogs
- History Of The Guide Dogs Charity
- Campaign Against VAT On Guide Dog Food
- Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog
- Stolen Guide Dog Returned!
- Shocking Story: Guide Dog Stolen!
- Bus journeys leave many blind and partially-sighted people feeling extremely scared and unsafe.
- Campaign for compulsory microchipping for dogs
Our Recent Tweets
Category Archives: sponsoring
We’re a little late with the news that the puppies available for sponsoring have been updated. Take a look at the little cuties below and consider how much fun it’d be to sponsor one or more of them! Apparently, Cracker … Continue reading
Did you know that the Guide Dogs for the Blind help fund scientific research? Neither did I, but they do. According to their website, they help fund ophthalmic research… We are committed to funding high quality research that: may lead … Continue reading
Sponsoring A Guide Dog Puppy Since 1931, the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association has worked to provide vital support and facilities to blind and partially-sighted people, with the aim of enabling them to lead free and independent lives. Central … Continue reading